1. money. Want to get it ASAP. Still DK how to get it.. How, when, where. Haha. First i think, why i don't looking for a part time? Gee i'm so busy so it won't be my best resolution. The second alternative is.. Take a deal to work with my sister's friend like what i did at 1st term. as an oriflame downer. Ahh but i promise to myself i can have my job after exams. ^^ money for what?
1.1 saving
1.2 buy lots of clothes n pants
1.3 for culinary traveling
2. Be a fashion blogger
I'm really really falling in love with fashion blogworld! They have a fabulous tastes! I wanna try it slowly but sure. 2.1 how?
I think i need a volunteer to be my model. I don't wanna take my own photos coz i'm fat haha. So i just have to styling her, n take photos of her.
2.2 when?
Maybe from holiday *june-july
2.3 what should i do?
I'll make a new blog just for my all-about-fashion blog. ^^
3. Having enough relaxing time.
4. Past this fucking 10 grade n go to social class happily
Actually just it. Haha. Oh. I forgot to tell u why i'm posting in english.. It causes by too much read fashion blogger's blog which is all in english. Haha. Hope my english grammar get better and better.
Ciao!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
i want them all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment