Sorry i can't be perfect..
I can't be what you wanted to
I've tried my best
This is me
You can't intimidate me
To be what you expected for
I'm just me
I'm not you
Dad, i know you're angry
You sick of all this riotnesses
I'm failed in everything you've asked me
But i can do this
Do what you can't do
I'm proud of this
It's my passion
That's what i live for.
No, i mean,
I live to make you proud
With make something.
Yeah..
Now you're still can't proud of me
But soon, yes you can
I promise you
Kalo ada kata salah.. Grammar ngaco. Yah it emang gr2 g mc bleguk ye ma inggris. Noh aje ud bgs, mc bxa ngmg inggris.. Nyhaha
Neh puisi g terinspirasi ma lagunye simple plan.. Perfect. Soridorimori awalny keg lirikny.. Truz neh 'surat' g bqn 5menitan. Buru2 sblm sakit mata gr2 apalin nama cacing jelek ntuhh..
Oye badewebaduwi, nh hari g braxa konyoool bgt. Mule dr maen congklak ma mba sdara, bobo nyiumin kertas bio.. Pas nykp nanya tntg hp, g malah hsterio gara2 f1 dh lampu ijo. Anjing g, g ktain babi. Pdhl mwny manggil, 'hei mein hund! Kommt!' alahh~
Oiye.. Dwa hr yg lalu, stlh ngumpulin majalah kwnku yg dah lama gt, muncul ide! G gunting2 bju2 yg oke, trus artis2 yg paparasi style+bju oke, n mdl2 keg aggyneß deyn, bju henry holland, lgsg gua guntg n d tempel tmpuk d 1 kertas. Truz ud jd, t kertas g selip d map gue dh~ mc agag sepi c. Tp g dmen. Ahaha. Ad tampang michael cera, chace, n skandar keynes. Wowowo.. Taylor lautner nyusul! Truz td kan g numpang inetan. Ympun fx 2 mgu ga inet, dh ktgglan bnyk bgt! Petsoc dah bxa recycle. Blm maen restaurant city.. Requests fb dah basi smua. Skin blog dh buluk.. Plurk trun 20an. Hebat bgt dah.. So i decided to buy a modem. Hahh
Sunday, April 26, 2009
sorry..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment