Huhuhu
Lil bit sad, more disappointed.
Hm.
Whaaaee beibi waaee? Just tellll miiii.. Ooo
Okok. Okok.
Singkatny,
No germany book, no rosberg's poster, just book from goethe institute -- INDONESIA.
Ouke..
it's oukhay beibii.. Dun be seeeeeth~ meibi there're many chanceees tuuu entrust it ageeeen~ ooo
Okok. Dun be sad. Heii, i told ya bvoor, i'm just a lil bit sad, not at ol, beibz.
(Ehm,sorii, i write in inglish coz i wanna impruwv mae vokeph, grammar, n, what?)
I can be hepi coz i still have A souvernir[ap c yg bnr?]*i dunno wad is TEMPELAN KULKAZ* but yeah, i mean, i still got it. Hahah..
Aah, dunno wad 2 write.. Wad 2 do..
Hm. I disappointd coz mae papah, captured so lil vto. Hxhx. His reasn is, 'aah. D camera that i borrowed from ur bro is low kualite..' ok. Makesense..
beibiii realize dat ya fateh was soo soo biziii~
Yaya. I know.
Mm
I got 5 sachets of vitamin c, CHEWETTE C. Funny nem loo. Cuwet cuwet i called it like that.
I can eat 'em for 2 months. Yea. (Each sachet, there're 12 pcs)
Papah oso brought tote bag for mamah. Ono. German iso craze u must know it. From €129.oo, they gave discount til papah just paid €19.oo! Shit. Wae papah dun bought 4 mi too? Huhu
chill.. O bebeh bebeh bebeh wo ai ni bebeh kacang cening siaw cangcing~ upz sori. I'm gettin kraze.
Ciaow!
Comment plz..
Correct if i have mistakes. * scr halus, gag mremehkan *
Hehe..
Monday, October 6, 2008
English taaiiim!
Posted by anya at 6:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment